Whenever there’s a beer festival there is usually an awards event to follow. Here we have Peter joyfully handing over a plague to Adrian at Wishbone Brewery.
Another Peter, this time with Steve from Mill Valley Brewery.
And Andy with Richard from Kirkstall
Tony’s never short of a few words, presenting to Andrew of Timothy Taylor’s.
Tony and Grumpy John chuck the spellong on the Cider of the Festival plague.
That’s Ed Bright from Stubborn Mule in the middle. Can he believe he has won Beer of the Festival with his Gingerbread Milk Stout? No? Well, Ricky and Andy are there to assure him that the truth is in those big plagues he gets to hang on his wall. They are also there to hold him up.
Bradford Beer Festival 2019 RESULTS:
- Best Beer 5.1 – 5.5% – And Beer Of Festival – Stubborn Mule – Gingerbread Milk Stout
- Best Mild – Lincoln Green – Quiver
- Best Beer Up To 4% – Timothy Taylor – Hopical Storm
- Best Beer 4.1-5% – Mill Valley – Xtra-Fudge
- Best Beer 5.6 – 6.5% – Beer Ink – The Rug Really Tied The Room Together
- Best Beer 6.6- 11% – Kirkstall – Imperial Viennese Whirl